Prodigy Gaming | Community Rules
- General Rules
- Read all of the rules carefully. Claiming ignorance of these rules is not allowed.
- Age Restrictions on our servers follow the ESRB rating for the specific game being played.
- Zero tolerance for intentional toxic behavior.
- Don't be a fire starter, We are a mature & fun community and we intend to keep it that way and have no patience for that and will simply remove you.
- Be respectful of others in the community; personal insults or verbal attacks outside of the game are strictly prohibited!
- Broadcasters/players in the Prodigy gaming community must remember to be respectful of each other – this means no harassing or bullying. This will not be tolerated on the server. (there’s a fine line between PVP trash talk and flat out disrespect)
- Use the ticket system in place on the website to get in touch with admins, Please do not message admins, we see all tickets and will be with you as soon as we can.
- Offensive/NSFW usernames or avatars are not allowed and will result in a warning/ban if it remains unchanged. (See Code Of Conduct)
- Conducting any kind of real-world economic activity on this server is strictly prohibited, and may result in the account responsible getting terminated. (See Code Of Conduct)
- Hacking and Exploiting in the game to gain an unfair advantage over other players is subject to enforcement action. (See Code Of Conduct)
- Once an account ban is set, you’re banned and not welcomed back until you properly appeal to the staff member that issued the punishment, and it gets approved by the entire team.
- If you have any doubts about a staff member’s decision, you are free to create a ticket and have the entire team review it.
- Revealing private information about any individual; is a zero tolerance rule.
- Do not publicly accuse other users/players of misconduct, Take it to DM’s or put in a ticket.
- We welcome constructive criticism but have zero tolerance for aggressive or entitled demands.
- We do not condone racism, sexism, homophobia, or any other personal attacks on players, trash talk all you want, but don’t fight dirty, these things will get you banned.
- No Griefing
These are the general rules for our community, game specific rules can be found in the menu under their repective names.
By accepting these rules you also agree to accept the rules of the game you are playing on, be sure to read those as well.