Eco: Global Survival Rules
- Zero tolerance for intentional toxic behavior. this includes griefing
- If someone was in a spot first, but you want that spot, don't build around them to block them, that's griefing,
- If we catch you being an eco terrorist, intentionally deforesting and leaving a swath of destruction in your path in a effort to grief the entire servers environment, that's is also griefing
- Don't be a fire starter, We are a mature & fun community and we intend to keep it that way and have no patience for that and will simply remove you.
- Be respectful of others in the community; personal insults or verbal attacks outside of the game are strictly prohibited!
- Broadcasters/players in the Prodigy gaming community must remember to be respectful of each other
- This means no harassing or bullying. This will not be tolerated on the server. (there’s a fine line between banter and flat out disrespect)
- Use the ticket system in place on the website to get in touch with admins, Please do not message admins, we see all tickets and will be with you as soon as we can, we have a lot on our plates quite often
- Offensive/NSFW usernames or avatars are not allowed and will result in a ban
- Conducting any kind of real-world economic activity on this server is strictly prohibited, and may result in the account responsible getting terminated.
- Hacking and Exploiting in the game to gain an unfair advantage over other players is subject to enforcement action.
- This includes floating blocks above stockpiles for tailings, floating houses and floating platforms. Blocks must be connected to the ground if they are in the air.